Thursday 19 March 2015

Video: Taylor Momsen Inspired Blue Smokey Eye






I've finally recorded a Taylor Momsen makeup tutorial! I have been asked a number of times, but was reluctant because her signature look is a black smokey eye - something I have done before more than once. I didn't want to do another one because one makeup channel only needs so many black smokey eyes!

I eventually found an image of her with a smokey eye containing a few different blue tones, which I thought would be much more interesting and different to recreate. 


I really didn't get the lip right for this tutorial, but I didn't have anything close enough to what she has on in the photo.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Illamasqua Liquid Metal - Phenomena
Sugarpill Chromalust - Lumi
Urban Decay e/s - Shattered & Evidence
MAC e/s - Deep Truth & Next to Nothing
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Sabbath
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara - Black
Ardell #110 Eyelashes (trimmed)

Lips
Sleek Eau La La Liner - Raisin
MAC Satin Lipstick - Cyber 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment