Thursday 26 March 2015

Video: Marina & The Diamonds - Forget MV Make Up







This is the makeup Marina had on for the white outfit in the music video. It's nice and simple, but still interesting because of the graphic liner and glitter. I've actually been getting more into this type of liner recently because it really is such a simple way to turn any look into something a bit more special.

I couldn't recommend more the Kat von D Tattoo Liner for this type of look. Everyone has their favourite way to apply liner, whether it's gel, liquid or pencil, but for me nothing beats how easy it is to apply using a pen liner. There are cheaper alternatives, but as I haven't tried them myself I can't really recommend any in particular, sorry! For anyone who struggles with eyeliner, and especially looks that are a bit more complicated I think a pen style liner will make your life a lot easier!

Here are a couple of screenshots from the music video:



Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LORAC Pro Palette - Cream
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Estée Lauder Pure Color Kajal - Blackened Black
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
NYX Glitter Mania - Silver
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite - Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black
Eylure #143 Lash

Lips
Max Factor Lip Pencil - Blush
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 03

 

No comments:

Post a Comment