Monday 30 March 2015

Video: Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlej...




I was asked to come up with a wearable Beetlejuice inspired makeup tutorial, and this is the result!

I realise everyone has a different idea of what is wearable, and for me personally I'd wear all of this out, except for the lip. It's meant to be wearable in the sense that it isn't a Halloween costume.

This is also a personal interpretation, so it may be different from what you would come up with yourself. Regardless of that I hope you enjoy the look I came up with! 

I really love this lip, but it's so uncomfortable to wear glitter on the lips!

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LORAC Pro Palette - Cream
Sigma Creme de Couture Palette - Lavender Honey
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Urban
MAC x Toledo Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner - Chlorafill
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Illamasqua Precision Ink - Scribe
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara 

Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Zero
Illamasqua Lipstick - Pristine
Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter - Glowstick
Lit Glitter - X-ray

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just came across your blog and I think you're very talented :)
    You've given me a lot of makeup inspiration, thanks :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was looking on youtube and couldn't find you doing a tutorial for the UD Spectrum Palette?
    can you please do a tutorial for it ?
    I thought you'd have one and went to look for it and didn't see one already made.
    I Love your work!

    Please and thank you-- Stacy Badass

    ReplyDelete