Monday 23 March 2015

Video: Powder Blue & Pink (plus tips on blending)






This is just a look I came up with the other day when I wanted to use Mochi by Sugarpill without other bright eyeshadows. I knew the look was quite simple and quick so I thought it would be helpful to take that opportunity to give some advice on how to blend eyeshadow.

My favourite blending brushes are Zoeva Luxe Soft Definer, MAC 224, and a Crown brush I own that came as part of a set of double ended brushes.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LORAC Pro Palette - White, Cream & Taupe
Sugarpill Heart Breaker Palette -  Mochi
Sleek Eau La La Liner - White Noise
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara - Black

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Edge to Edge
MAC Matte Lipstick - Pink Plaid 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment