Thursday 5 March 2015

Video: February Favourites 2015





 I don't often do favourites videos, but this month I happened to have a number of products I wanted to talk about. Some are older ones I feel like I don't mention enough, some are older ones I've rediscovered, and some are new.

I'll list them here along with the swatches so that you can view it in your own time, and not feel rushed by the video.
  • L'Oreal Lumi Magique Touch of Light Highlighting Pen - Light 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils - Mushroom, Baked, Junkie, Mainline & Sabbath
  • MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
  • Dior Lip Polish - 001
  • Yves Saint Laurent EDP - Black Opium
  • BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone
  • Kat von D Tattoo Liner & GOSH Intense Eyeliner Pen
  • NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella
Urban Decay: Mushroom, Baked, Junkie, Mainline & Sabbath

MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
Dior Lip Polish - 001
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone
Kat von D Tattoo Liner & GOSH Intense Eyeliner Pen
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella

No comments:

Post a Comment