Tuesday 10 March 2015

NOTW: Models Own Colour Chrome - Gold

The second of my Models Own Colour Chrome nail varnishes.


I don't think I'll say too much in this post because I said quite a lot in my last one where I reviewed Rose from this same collection.

Unfortunately I just don't like this formula, despite the fact the colours are very pretty and I love the wider brush for easier application. I'm glad I bought these in the sale because, although they're inexpensive, I still kind of feel like I've wasted my money. I really can't see myself reaching for these ones because of how badly they drag during application.

As you can see I did manage to get a nice final look to the nails, but it's such a hassle to get to that point. In terms of chipping I wouldn't say it chips badly on the tips of the nails, and actually lasts quite well, but I do find it chips on really random areas in the middle of the nail very easily.

Sorry I couldn't give a happier review, especially having them one after the other, but I wanted to test this colour as soon as I could in order to see if the formula behaved in the same way as Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment