Tuesday 30 December 2014

NOTW: Revlon Brilliant Strength - Enchant




Revlon Brilliant Strength - Enchant
Revlon Brilliant Strength - Enchant
Revlon - Gray Suede
with flash

Since I made the mistake of not using a base colour when I tried the shade 'Dazzle' from the Revlon Brilliant Strength line I made sure to use one this time! I used Revlon Gray Suede since it's the most neutral shade I own, and wouldn't alter how Enchant looks other than to make it less sheer. I definitely recommend using a coat of something coloured underneath because otherwise you will have to apply at least 5 coats of this one to get close to opacity.

So what you see in the photos is a base coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, one coat of Gray Suede, two coats of Enchant and one top coat of Revlon Gel Envy Diamond.

I'm not the best at photographing close up details, so I'm going to describe the exact colour of this nail varnish. It's a pale baby pink with silver shimmer when you look at it in the bottle, but on the nails I can definitely see gold too.

As with Dazzle I'm sure Enchant is scented, and the best way for me to describe it is by saying it's like sour sweets. I happen to like the scent, but if you're not a fan of scented nail varnish this may not be for you.

I'm not usually one for any kind of pink, but I think this is a really pretty one, and the glitter/shimmer is quite fine so it's not difficult to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment