Monday 15 December 2014

Video: Metallic Grunge Christmas

A recreation of an old Christmas tutorial of mine.

Bonus Christmas Jumper Photo


I recently rediscovered this old tutorial, and realised I really liked how it came out so I decided to recreate it since not many people watch, or have watched, my older tutorials.

It's not for everyone since it is on the more grungey side, but I personally really like how it looks, and would definitely wear it out. I do have other Christmas tutorials, and another coming up which are much more traditionally pretty and more wearable to more people.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Illamasqua Liquid Metal - Phenomena
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Revolt
Collection Dazzle Me - Pixie
MUA e/s - Shade 2 & 14
MUA Eye Dust - Shade 1
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Covet & Zero
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black
Eylure #107 Lashes

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Cherry
Too Faced Melted Lipstick - Melted Ruby 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment