Tuesday 16 December 2014

NOTW: OPI - Die Another Day + Circular Gold Studs

Feeling festive!


 

Die Another Day by OPI is one of my all time favourite festive reds. As you may expect it was part of the Limited Edition James Bond collection, so unfortunately it is no longer available.

The colour itself is a very shiny red with very fine golden shimmer running through it, which is why I think it suits the season so well. I also decided to add two circular gold studs after rediscovering a nail art wheel I'd received as a gift a couple of Christmases ago.

What you see in the photos is Maybelline Super Stay base coat, two coats of Die Another Day and one coat of Revlon Gel Envy Top Coat on most of the nails, but extra layers were added to my signature nails to try and stick the studs on firmly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment