Tuesday 11 November 2014

NOTW: Revlon - Gray Suede

So I've found my new favourite nude nail varnish!





I used to absolutely adore Models Own nail varnish in Nude Beige, but when I wear it now it seems darker and browner than I remember. I've had it for a few years now so I probably just need to replace it.

Revlon Gray Suede is the perfect light pinky brown shade for my fair skin. It contains a very fine silvery shimmer, which makes it that much prettier. It's everything I remember Nude Beige being when I first used to wear it plus the shimmer.

When I picked this one up I had no idea how much I was going to like it, so I'm really pleased I found it. When I have a certain shade in mind that I want I usually have to go through so many incorrect ones before I get the right one!

What you see in the photos is two coats of Gray Suede. I used Maybelline Super Stay base coat and Revlon Gel Envy Diamond top coat. I found one coat is almost enough, but for full opacity I really recommend a second coat.

2 comments:

  1. This looks nice, perfect nude nail polish. :D

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete