Tuesday 9 December 2014

NOTW: Models Own Beetlejuice - Pinky Brown

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!



trying to show the duochrome in the bottle
without flash
with flash
can you see the duochrome?
with flash

Here is one of the more interesting polishes in my collection. This one is Pinky Brown from the Models Own Beetlejuice collection, and it's a tiny little one (6ml) from a trio set that I bought a little while ago. I know this is something small and insignificant to comment on, but because the collection has such a cool name I wish the individual polish had a better name than the descriptive 'Pinky Brown'.

Anyway, it's a really interesting duochrome with microglitter that really catches the light. The first time I wore it I was a bit 'meh' about it, but this time around I really love it. I don't know what changed, but I can see myself reaching for this one more often. It's my favourite from the trio for sure.

What you see in the photos is a base coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, two coats of Pinky Brown and Revlon Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat.

Models Own nail polishes are very affordable at £4.99 a bottle. If you're interested in the trio I bought it costs £7.99 (I have a strong feeling I bought mine while there was a discount available), and is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment