Monday 13 October 2014

Video: Burgundy Smokey Eye/Vampire






Originally when I planned this it started off as a Autumn Berry tutorial, but then I didn't think it looked that Autumn-y when I tried it, so then it became a Burgundy Smokey Eye. I also find it looks a bit vampire-esque, so I've put that in the title in case anyone is looking for a way to do eye make up as a vampire. I have a proper vampire tutorial here from last year.

There's not much else to say about it to be honest, so I'll just get on with the product list.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora e/s - Secret Boudoir
Seventeen e/s - Damnson
Urban Decay e/s - Last Call
Estée Lauder Double Wear Eye Pencil - Onyx
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Lips
MAC Rihanna Lip Pencil - Talk That Talk
OCC Lip Tar - Black Metal Dahlia 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment