Monday 6 October 2014

Video: Aqua & Brown Tutorial

I'm definitely not the first to wear a blue pop of colour with a neutral eyeshadow look, but it's actually something I'd never done before up until a week or two ago. I ended up really liking how it turned out so I decided to record it as a tutorial.




I mainly decided to try the look as another way of wearing MAC's Aquadisiac eyeshadow, which is one of my favourites. The nice thing is also that you can completely adapt which neutral shades you use in order to make the look more well suited to you and how dramatic or dark you want to wear it.

I decided to take it further and wear a blue eyeliner pencil on my waterline, which I don't think I've seen before when other people do this kind of look. I think it just makes the colour a bit more of a feature, and as someone who enjoys colourful eye make up, I thought it would be a nice touch.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sephora e/s - Secret Boudoir
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
MAC e/s - Aquadisiac, Tempting, Wedge, Espresso
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Bourbon & Electric
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara - Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black
MAC Lash #7

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Dervish
MAC Lipstick - Shanghai Spice (cremesheen)
bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss - Hypnotist 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment