Thursday 19 February 2015

Video: Taupe Eyes using Urban Decay Alice Palette

Here's another look I created using the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland eyeshadow palette.


I was really pleased to do this tutorial because Mushroom is one of my favourite eyeshadows, and as far as I know it's actually now in their permanent line. So even though this palette was limited edition you should still be able to get your hands on Mushroom.

Last time I was able to easily list dupes for these eyeshadows, but it wasn't so easy this time. White Rabbit is Polyester Bride so that is easy to find, but 'Eat Me, Drink Me' and 'Mad Hatter' are unlike any other Urban Decay eyeshadows I've seen. Being that they're neutral shades it shouldn't be too difficult to find ones similar enough to be able to recreate the look though.

I struggled to take good full face photos of this one because I haven't been feeling very well. So there's some phone pictures rather than my usual camera only pictures!

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Permanent Taupe
Urban Decay Alice Palette:
- Mushroom
- Eat Me, Drink Me
- Mad Hatter
- White Rabbit
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Mushroom
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara - Black

Lips
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Shanghai Spice
MAC Lipglass - Love Nectar


No comments:

Post a Comment