Monday 23 February 2015

Video: Coral & Blue

Playing with complementary colours!



This tutorial was vaguely planned in my mind, but I really didn't know how it would turn out so I ended up creating a look I actually quite like!

I basically came up with it because I wanted to do an eye look that would look nice with light blue lipstick since a subscriber asked me to do a look using that. I decided against the blue lip for this particular look because it wouldn't have looked quite right.

I particularly love the GOSH Eye Liner Pen in Blue, which I usually wear with light neutral eyeshadows, but I thought it would be nice to try it out with some colour. I'm really happy with how these colours look with the eyeliner, especially because I was concerned it might look terrible, haha.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette - Coral of the Story
Sigma Creme de Couture Palette - Apricot Flower
LORAC Mega Pro Palette - Cream, Camel & Apricot
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Lucky
GOSH Intense Eyeliner Pen - 06 Blue
Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara - Black
Eylure #070 False Eyelashes

Lips
Lime Crime Velvetine - Suedeberry 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment