Monday 25 August 2014

Video: Naked 2 Palette Tutorial & Too Faced Melted Ruby

So who else neglects their old palettes? Guilty.


yeah, the camera focused on my septum jewellery instead of my lips...


sneaky Drop Dead kitty

I feel like I'm always saying how important it is for me to make proper use of the make up I already own instead of continually buying more. So recently I've been using my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette far more often in the hopes of finding more ways to use it rather than always going for my original Naked Palette or my neutral MAC palette.

After a bit of experimenting with some shades from the palette I never use I came up with this look, and I've been wearing it as a go-to look when I'm not feeling creative or don't have much time to get ready.

It was also a great opportunity to use my new Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Ruby, which is so pretty! I can't get over the smell of it either, it's so sweet, and I love that.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Foxy, Bootycall, Tease, YDK & Busted
MAC Fix+
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Corrupt
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara - Extra-Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black

Lips
Too Faced Melted Liquified Lipstick - Melted Ruby 

No comments:

Post a Comment