Thursday 7 August 2014

Video: Blue Ice Cream (using Sigma Creme de Couture Palette)



Hi,

As I often do, I had a look through all my make up and realised there are certain products I own that rarely see the light of day. This lead me to the decision that I absolutely had to do a tutorial using my Sigma Creme de Couture eyeshadow palette. I've used it before in a Halloween Fairy tutorial, but since then I don't think I've used it at all! 


This is a feeling I get quite often - I've bought a product and it never gets used because there are new things being brought out all the time, so when no one is searching for tutorials on them anymore, as a YouTuber, I tend to stop using them. This really bothers me, and is why I did my 'Palettes Revisited' series a while back.
So no doubt YouTube beauty gurus have such huge make up collections, as they're constantly being sent new products whether they would ordinarily have wanted them or not. And obviously the audience is going to want to see how to use all these new products, I do as well.
I didn't intend for that to turn into some social commentary on capitalism or whatever else, but it's something I genuinely think about a lot, as a collector of make up, and make up enthusiast.

*Please note that my camera flash refused to go away and so in the photos the eyeshadow colours blend together a lot more than in real life and the video where you can see distinct colours*

That aside - here are the products I used:

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Sephora e/s - Secret Boudoir
Sigma Creme de Couture Palette - Blue Chocolat, Almond Pear, Creme de Menthe
KIKO Skinny Fit Kajal - 02
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner - Distortion
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner - Black Glamour
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara



Lips
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede - It Girl
NYX Butter Gloss - Peaches and Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment