Tuesday 26 August 2014

NOTW: Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel 'In The Money'

As soon as I saw the new Revlon Gel Envy nail varnishes I knew I wanted to try them out. It was so hard to pick a colour, but I decided on In The Money because it was such a bright unusual green, and I don't have anything at all like it.



What you see in the photos is two coats of  'In The Money' + base and top coat from OPI on day four of wear.

I also picked up another shade because Boots had a '2 for £10' offer, and I'm sure I'll be doing a NOTW post about that one, too.

Each nail varnish shade is combined with a built-in base coat, and you have the option of buying the Gel Envy top coat to make the nails look more glossy.

I definitely want to try the top coat when it's back in stock to see the overall effect of everything together. Especially considering that these photos were taken after four days of wear, and you can see the tips haven't chipped at all.

This isn't exactly a review, as such, but I really wanted to share this with you because I am so impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment