Monday 22 July 2013

Cocktail Inspired: Mojito

About a year ago I decided to do a few cocktail inspired make up tutorials, and I loved doing them, but when I look back on them I just think I can do better now. So I did!

You can find the original post for this particular cocktail here, so you can read all about my inspiration behind it. 






Face & Eyebrows (not part of the tutorial)
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Combination/Oily Skin - 150 Buff
Healthspan Nurture  - Illuminating Touch Treatment Concealer
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder - Light
Sleek Face Form Palette - Light (I only used the contour powder)
Stila All Over Shimmer Duo - Kitten 
Smashbox Brow Tech - Brunette 


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay e/s - White Rabbit (also called Polyester Bride)
Urban Decay e/s - Absinthe
Urban Decay e/s - Mildew
MUA e/s - Shade 2 (pearl)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil - Junkie & Mildew
Stargazer Glitter Fix Gel
White Glitter
Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter - Glowstick
Bourjois Clubbing Liner - Absolute Black
Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara
MAC Lash - #7




glitter close-up!

Lips
MAC - Candy Yum Yum (matte)



I hope you like the look, it looks so flattering and pretty in person!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment