Thursday 18 July 2013

Alien


This is a competition entry for the competition The You Generation are running. My main motivation for entering is that Pixiwoo are judging, and the opportunity to have them watch a tutorial I have done is too amazing to pass up!


I had to think of something as quick as I could because the competition runs from 12th July to 20th July. I wanted to do something outside of the norm in order to stand out as much as I could. Whilst failing to fall asleep because it was too hot somehow a plan formed itself in my mind, so I practised it and decided that was what I would do.

I've named this 'Alien' because, to be honest, I definitely look other-worldly. I hope you enjoy this, I am pleased with how it came out! The competition rules say the tutorial has to be no more than five minutes, which is the hardest thing to do, but I had to, so this is my shortest tutorial ever, haha.



Face
Revlon ColorStay Makeup - 150 Buff
Healthspan Nurture  - Illuminating Touch Treatment Concealer
Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder - Light
Sugarpill e/s - Poison Plum
17 e/s - Shimmery Pink (sorry, I don't know the actual shade name)
MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment - Maribu
Claire's Pressed Powder - White



Eyes & Eyebrows
Sugarpill e/s - Poison Plum
MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment - Maribu
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
17 - Shimmery Pink
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
Urban Decay e/s - Blackout




Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Magenta
MAC Lipstick - Cyber 
MAC Crushed Metallic Pigment - Maribu 

Thank you for looking, and please check out the tutorial!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment