Saturday 4 August 2012

Video: Cocktail Inspired - Mojito

Hello!

Newer Version Here 

Today I decided to do another cocktail inspired make up look, and this time went with mojito. The liquid itself is clear, but because traditionally limes and mint leaves are added, I thought this could be a really exciting white and green look. Again I decided that I had to use glitter because it makes anything look more exciting.





Eyes
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Fearne Cotton e/s Palette - White & Dark Green
Urban Decay Book Of Shadows I - Absinthe
MAC - Nylon
Eyelash Glue
White Glitter
Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter - Glowstick 
Avon Precision Glimmer - Olive
Bourjois Regard Pailleté - 34 Vert Stupéfiant
17 Liquid Liner - Black
Rimmel Mascara
MAC False Eyelashes
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Zero






Lips
MAC - Plus Luxe




So there it is, I hope you like (:
Thanks for reading and make sure to watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment