Saturday 11 May 2013

Palettes Revisited: Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette - Darks


 I have had this look planned for a while now, and I've finally gotten around to recording it! Just a dark eyeshadow look using the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette, that I actually ended up liking a lot more than I thought I would. Omen is a really gorgeous colour, especially on the inner third of the eyes, and I need to use it more.


Another thing I want to mention is that these eyeshadows are truly of an amazing quality, and Urban Decay is a wonderful brand that is absolutely in my top 5, if not top 2 favourite brands. More specifically, the palette itself is wonderful. I feel like such an idiot for not using it more in the past, and not seeing its true potential. Sometimes you have to sit down and look at the colours, pair them up, or group them together, and there you have an eyeshadow look! It's all I did to come up with the three tutorials I have done using this palette. I'm thinking the neutral look I did using it will become a go-to when I'm not feeling particularly creative :D

So, to this tutorial.






 




Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
Urban Decay 15th AP - Omen, Half Truth, Ace & Blackout
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 - Virgin
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Uzi & Zero
No. 7 Extreme Length Mascara - Black













Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Magenta
MAC Dare to Wear Lipglass - Ban This!

So, I hope you liked it. Thanks for checking it out, and please watch the tutorial (:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment