Monday 15 April 2013

Video: Orange & Blue Cut Crease


I have to say, I did not expect this to go well. I like blue and orange together (probably because I just love bright colours), and had seen a photo of a blue and orange make up look that looked great, and I wanted to have a go. Naturally, being terrible at recreating looks, I had to do it a bit differently to suit how I tend to do make up. 



So this was my inspiration, and I have NO idea who that eye belongs to, so sorry I can't give any credit for it.

I'll just get on with it and show you what I did!


  
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Sugarpill e/s - Flamepoint  
MAC e/s - Going Bananas, Electric Eel & Deep Truth
Urban Decay e/s - Peace
Illamasqua e/s - Control
Sleek Eau La La Liner - Pumpkin
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Deviant
Bourjois 1001 Cils Mascara - Black


Lips
MAC Lipstick - Shanghai Spice (cremesheen)
MAC Lipglass - Shine Manish (Manish Arora Collection)

So I hope you like it! It looks amazing in real life, I'm so pleased I gave it a go :D And please make sure you check out the tutorial (:


No comments:

Post a Comment