Thursday 25 April 2013

Video: Classic Pin Up Look

This is one of those looks that everyone seems to want to know how to do, so I thought I'd record a tutorial showing how I personally do it. It's such a universally flattering style of make up, and one of those that you can wear and really feel like you look good (;






Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Illamasqua e/s - Control (matte)
Urban Decay NP2 - Tease (matte) & Verve (shimmer)
Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner - Nude 
No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil - 10 Brown/Black 
Illamasqua Precision Ink - Glister
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Bourjois 1001 Cils Mascara - Black
Ardell Lashes - 110  (in the video I say I'm not sure what brand they are, but I looked it up, and they are definitely Ardell)




Lips
Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner - Red
MAC Lipstick - Ruby Woo (Retro Matte)
Urban Decay NP2 - Bootycall (as a cupid's bow highlight)



Thanks for checking this out, and please make sure to watch the video! :D 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment