Monday 8 April 2013

Palettes Revisited: Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette - Colour


As promised, I've created a second look using the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette. I'm really trying to use as many of the colours as I can because I want to get more use out of it (:


I feel like I've explained this whole thing to death, so I won't go on anymore!




 


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Strawberry Milk
Urban Decay 15th AP - Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Deep End, Evidence & Half Truth
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Flipside, Binge & Deviant
MAC e/s - Next to Nothing
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner - Black
Bourjois 1001 Cils Mascara - Black





     
Lips
MAC Lip Pencil -  Dervish
MAC Lustreglass - Flusterrose



Thanks for reading, and please check out the video (:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment