Thursday 22 January 2015

Video: Pastel Purples (Sigma Creme de Couture)

After a request to use the Sigma Creme de Couture Palette in another tutorial this is what I came up with!




I explain this all in the video, but I'll briefly go through it again here!

A while ago I did a series of tutorials called 'Palettes Revisited', and that was when I didn't have many subscribers or get many views. I really liked doing them because it meant I was getting more use out of my older palettes that get forgotten. This is reflected in a great deal of YouTube tutorials, not just my own, when the newer palettes come out the older ones are no longer used so no one makes tutorials on them anymore.

This is my first tutorial in my revival of this series so your requests are very welcome! Whether it's to re-record one of my older tutorials that isn't very good or if you want to take a look at the end of my makeup collection video to see which palettes I own and make a request for a new video.

The Sigma Creme de Couture Palette is both versatile and not all at the same time. By that I mean that it's versatile because it has a nice range of colours including a brown and some nice transition shades, but it's limited because you'd probably need to use other eyeshadows with it to create a whole look (for instance a highlight shade or black). I know the point of the palette is to be pretty and pastel, but I personally need more deeper shades to create looks.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Sigma Creme de Couture - Violet Whip, Lavender Honey & Cassis
Illamasqua e/s - Control
Sleek Eau La La Liner - White Noise
KIKO Skinny Fit Kajal - 02
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara - Black

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Magenta
Impulse Co. - Space Cadet 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment