Monday 12 January 2015

Video: Blue Smokey Eye

I decided to film a tutorial of the look I wore when I went out on New Years Eve!



my flash is blinding



I don't know why it's taken me so long to film a tutorial using MAC Freshwater, it's one of my favourite eyeshadows! Such a beautiful colour, and the formula is really nice and pigmented. I think because I love the eyeshadow so much I wanted to make sure the look I created did it justice.

As I mention in the tutorial I was inspired to use the colour after I found KathleenLights' NYE tutorial where she uses a Make Up Geek eyeshadow that reminded me of Freshwater. I altered the look a lot, but I thought she should still get credit for inspiring me.

Usually when I improvise a look for an event where I know I want to look nice it doesn't go to plan, but for whatever reason I was really happy with how this look turned out so I wanted to share it with you.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic - I-22
MAC e/s - Omega, Wedge, Freshwater, Star by Night & Next to Nothing
Sugarpill Chromalust - Lumi
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Sabbath
Collection Glam Crystals - Night Fever
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Eylure #143 Lashes

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Dervish
MAC Matte Lipstick - Pink Plaid 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks great. your eye makeup looks incredibly complex, and I love the choice of lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it (:

      Delete