Monday 26 January 2015

Video: Barbie Loves MAC Inspired (Electric Palette Tutorial V)

Here's another Electric Palette tutorial for you!




I was asked to do another Electric Palette tutorial, and since I love this palette so much I agreed straight away. I thought I'd really struggle to come up with another way of using the palette that was different in both colour and colour placement from the previous ones I'd done.

I was looking through my inspiration folder on my laptop and came across the Barbie Loves MAC promotional photos. I used to copy this look so often a few years ago, but I wasn't that great at the time...I decided to take inspiration from this colour scheme for this look. It's not meant to be a direct copy of the look, but it's definitely inspired by it!

Here is the look that inspired me:


Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Thrash, Savage, Urban, Jilted & Freak
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Foxy & Bootycall
Max Factor Excess Intensity Eyeliner - 03
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Ardell #118 Lashes

Lips
Estée Lauder Double Wear Lip Pencil - Fuchsia
MAC Amplified Lipstick - Girl About Town
 

No comments:

Post a Comment