Monday 29 September 2014

Video: Satin Taupe

I promise I'll stop naming my tutorials after MAC products, but my brain is just not good at coming up with names!



in all honesty the lip pencil didn't look so great zoomed in

This is the eye make up I was wearing in my MAC lipstick collection video, and a viewer asked if I would do a tutorial on it, so I did. 

I just picked a dark glossy lip to go with this since in the MAC lipstick collection video I obviously hadn't picked a lipstick to go with it. I really regret using the Estée Lauder pencil, so I think I would recommend either going with a different pencil or none at all.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC e/s - Satin Taupe, Kid, Quarry, Next to Nothing, Jest
Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal- Nude
Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes - Extra-Black
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Black

Lips
Estée Lauder Double Wear Lip Pencil - Currant
MAC Lipstick - Rebel (satin)
MAC Dazzleglass - Date Night 

 

2 comments:

  1. I think I didn't apply it very heavily because the lip pencil wasn't how I wanted and I didn't want it to look too dark and messy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG! I didn't know you have a blog! I love your looks and follow you on instagram I think or maybe facebook! Following you here now I would love if you'd check out my blog too! <3

    ReplyDelete