Tuesday 9 September 2014

NOTW: Revlon ColorStay Gel Nail Enamel 'Winning Streak'


I finally got the top coat!! And of course it was a great opportunity to buy another shade, so this time I went for a lilac called 'Winning Streak'. 




This time I applied it as intended, which was no base coat because the colours all contain a base coat, so I did two thin layers of the colour and a final top coat using the Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat.

I really like the finish of these nail enamels, and if they had more shades that I either didn't already have by other brands or that I liked more then I would have bought so many more!

I won't be featuring these in any more NOTW posts any time soon since I'm not going to pick up any more of the shades. So there will be a lot more diversity to these posts (:

No comments:

Post a Comment