Friday 1 February 2013

MAC Lipstick Collection


I love watching these kinds of videos, so I thought I'd make one myself. 


Collection/swatch videos are really useful to watch if you're unsure when online shopping about the actual texture and look of a product. They often also provide useful information that can help make the decision if whether or not it is a worthy investment.

It was a lot more work, and my lips suffered from it, but I thought it made more sense to show the lipsticks on. I figured it would be a lot more helpful than just talking about them.

The lipsticks and their finishes are:
Creme d'nude - Cremesheen
Shanghai Spice - Cremesheen
Pervette - Glaze
Cute-Ster - Lustre (Limited Edition)
Pink Plaid - Matte
Girl About Town - Amplified
Ruby Woo - Matte
Baby's On Fire - Dazzle Lipstick (Limited Edition)
Rebel - Satin
Cyber - Satin
Prince Noir - Matte (Limited Edition)


       

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this video. It was awesome to see these lipsticks swatched on someone with fair skin like mine. I own Girl About Time and Ruby Woo. They're definitely a lot of fun to wear. I'm also a fan of Russian Red. I'll be checking out Shanghai Spice the next time I'm at my local MAC counter. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I find it a bit of a waste of time when people make these videos, but you have no idea what they look like on. Lipstick in the tube and swatches on the MAC website can often be unreliable indications of what the colour actually looks like in person on the face. I just ordered Candy Yum Yum and Impassioned, which I'm really excited about!

      Delete
  2. I remember watching your YouTube video on these and I love all the shades you have. My first MAC lipstick purchase was Rebel and it's by far my favourite lipstick!

    All the colours you own are lovely, would be fab if you see review some of the lipsticks above. ^_^

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a MAC lipstick addiction, and I'm sure it's only going to get worse! I would happily review them, I'll do a blog post on it rather than a video, since I find it easier to think about what I'm going to say properly (:

      Delete