Monday 28 January 2013

Video: Brights! Feat. Lime, Blue & Purple

Instagram: kittenmoustache
I had no idea what to call this one. It's essentially another rainbow-ish look, but without the reds and oranges.


I wore this out the other night and immediately knew I had to do a tutorial on it! I'm just really getting back into my bright creative looks :D

I was very pleased to have this look featured on the blog of one of my favourite YouTubers Click here to see it

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
MAC e/s - Lime, Clarity & Chrome Yellow
Sugarpill e/s - Poison Plum
Illamasqua e/s - Control
Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner - Perversion
Bourjois 1000 Cils mascara - Black
Rimmel ScandalEyes Liner - Nude
Ardel (?) False Eyelashes - 101 Demi




      

This time I decided to go with bright lips rather than just gloss. It turned out quite well - not too clownish, which is easy to do.

Lips
Sleek - Heartbreaker (matte)



Here are a couple of photos of my entire moon face so you can get an idea of how the eyes and lips look together.
 

   
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment