Monday 7 January 2013

Inspired by: Sleek PPQ Shangri-La Palette 'Respect'


I did it!! I did a talking video.



I know it might not seem like a big deal to you, but I originally believed it was something I would never do, and was so scared to do it.

It was a very strange experience, and unfortunately the make up look did not go quite as planned, but I am so glad I did it.

I'm unsure whether or not I will continue to talk, it depends a lot on how often I am home alone. I guess the next hurdle is talking in a video whilst someone else is home.

The make up look I did was inspired by a promotional photo I saw for Sleek's PPQ Shangri-La palettes.


    
For some reason (photoshop!) the make up looks slightly different in the two photos. I chose to recreate how the make up looks in the bottom photo.

I know I didn't do that good of a job, but I was working with what I have.

 So without further ado...

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC e/s - Next To Nothing
Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette - Coral of the Story
MUA e/s - 13
Illamasqua Liquid Metal - Electrum
Urban Decay e/s - Half Baked
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Ben Nye Cream Foundation - White
No 7 Extreme Length Mascara - Black
MAC eyelashes - 7   




 Lips
Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner - Red
MAC lipstick - Ruby Woo (Retro Matte)

    
To be honest, I mostly just liked the eyeliner and lipstick in the look I did. The make up in the original photo is a lot better, haha.

Sorry, this video is SO long!

 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment