Saturday 15 December 2012

Video: Green & Silver Christmas


One Christmas themed make up tutorial is never enough, so I've done another! I figured I had to do something with green and red, and I've seen sooo many gold and brown ones (naturally those were all done after I did mine, haha).


I'm pleased that you can actually see that my hair is ombré in this video! For some reason the camera makes it look more orange than it is in person, but I don't really mind, I think it looks quite nice (;

So without further ado.

happy face
 
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Illamasqua Liquid Metal - Phenomena 
Fearne Cotton e/s palette - Silver & White
Collection 2000 Dazzle Me - Pixi
MUA e/s - Shade 14 (very dark green)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Zero & Covet
No 7 Extreme Length Mascara - Black
Ardell Lashes - 101 Demi
Green Rhinestones (that I later removed)



        

Lips
Miners The Matte Factor Lip Paint - Deep Red

When applying the lip paint I found the best method was to apply one layer, let it dry a little then apply another. For a strong red colour layering is the best method. I did take a photo of my lips, and also a photo of my eyes with rhinestones on, but managed to lose the photos >.<

Just watch the video (in HD!) for the best idea of what this make up looks like since I am terrible at photographing myself!!

Thanks for checking this out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment