Saturday 3 November 2012

Review & Tutorial: Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette

Hello!


 I haven't done a tutorial or written a blog post in far too long, so I'm endeavouring to resolve this.


I recently bought the Lime Crime Aquataenia palette so I decided to do a tutorial using it. I've heard bad things about Lime Crime before about supposed rebranding and renaming of cheap cosmetics. I have no idea how much of that is true, all I know is I wanted the palette so I bought it.

The palette itself is really nice, the packaging is a selling point for me, I really like the colours and the design.

 
The colours of the eyeshadow are all really nice too, and they definitely do not disappoint in their pigmentation.

Nautilus Prime, Coral of the Story, Seahorse Discourse, Pearl-ple, Atlanteal
 The only real criticism I have is that they all have little specks of glitter in them, which tend to fall on your face. I find them completely unnecessary and wish they weren't there at all.


Nautilus Prime

Coral of the Story (more orange in person)

Seahorse Discourse (more yellow in person)

Pearl-ple

Atlanteal

Moving on to the tutorial, I used all the colours except the coral shade since I felt like adding it wouldn't work with the look I was going for.

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
LC Seahorse Discourse
LC Atlanteal
LC Nautilus Prime
Sleek Eau La La - Cobalt Blue
LC Pearl-ple
MAC Nylon
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner - Black
Rimmel Black Mascara
Eylure False Eyelashes    




Lips
LOOK Beauty Loud Lip Liner - Toffee Cup
YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick - 20 Spicy Pink

 
That is everything, I hope you liked.


not so good at full face pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment