Monday 17 June 2013

Video: Bright Yellow, Orange & Red with Glitter

 I NEVER know what to call these eyeshadow looks so I always resort to naming them based on the colours. If anyone ever has any better name suggestions then go ahead!



Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette. Clockwise from top left: Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Poison Plum, Love+
For a while I've been trying out different Summery looks, and the only thing that has remained constant is yellow and orange. I knew I wanted to use pink, but whatever I did it looked flat and terrible, until I ditched the pink for red. It looks so much better than any of my practice looks...I think pink just isn't my colour. I hadn't practiced the look in the tutorial at all, I just knew it would work because the colours are always perfect together! Then I decided to add glitter because I love it.

For fans of Paramore I see this as quite a Hayley Williams type look. I pretty much associate yellow and orange with her - she has amazing style.




Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek Eau La La Liner - Canary Yellow & Pumpkin
Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette - Buttercupcake, Flamepoint & Love+
MAC e/s - Going Bananas & Nylon
Stargazer Glitter Fix Gel
Glamour Doll Eyes Glitter - Circus
Maybelline The Falsies Volum'Express - Black Drama



Lips
Sleek Eau La La Liner - Pumpkin
LOOKBeauty Double Lip Hit - Citrus Kick
MAC Lipstick - Impassioned (Amplified) 



So I hope you like it, please make sure to watch the tutorial (:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment