Thursday 26 September 2013

Tutorial: Autumn Inspired - Collab with marycherrybeauty -


So you might have seen my update video where I speak about YouTube disabling my account and removing all my subscribers. After seeing this, the lovely marycherrybeauty and myself ended up recording videos as part of a collaboration together. The theme is seasons because we're on opposite sides of the World, and therefore are in different seasons. So my season is Autumn, and hers is Spring, since she is in Australia, and I am in Britain.

When I think of Autumn I see dark Earthy colours, so the browns and greens of leaves falling off the trees, and dark berry tones. I think those are quite stereotypical Autumn colours, so that's what I went with. Had I not wanted to do such a bold lip I would have encorporated green eyeshadow, but I just didn't think I could make it work.


Here are my photos







This tutorial was recorded at a time when I was unable to talk about the products I was using. Since I can talk about that now, I'm adding in that information. This is from memory so I may not be able to list everything, but I will do my best!

Eyes
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume I - Last Call & Roach
Urban Decay Naked Palette I - Darkhorse
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Bourbon 

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil - Currant
Estée Lauder Lip Lacquer - Electric Wine

I hope you liked - please watch the tutorial!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment