Thursday 10 July 2014

Video: MAC Lipstick Collection




Hi!

I've seen these videos doing the rounds again recently, and I thought I'd do one of my own since I love watching them, and find them really helpful.
In the video I do a little review and swatch each lipstick on my face, so please do watch (:
Quite a while ago I posted a review of all the MAC lipsticks I owned at the time, which you can read here, and I also recorded a video, but it's not great quality! 


The lipsticks mentioned are:
Creme Cup (Cremesheen)

Shanghai Spice (Cremesheen)
Pervette (Glaze)
Angel (Frost)
Pink Plaid (Matte)
Twig (Satin)
Impassioned (Amplified)
Candy Yum-Yum (Matte)
Girl About Town (Amplified)
Heroine (Matte)
Ruby Woo (Retro Matte)
Rebel (Satin)
Cyber (Satin)



I also own three limited edition MAC lipsticks, but I decided not to review or swatch them since they are no longer available. They are all photographed and reviewed in the blog post linked above though, so if you want to see you can.

Thanks for reading, and please check out the video (:

No comments:

Post a Comment